The process of printing with the use of FIBERWOOD is already pleasant in itself – it is accompanied by an intriguing scent reminiscent of wood. The reduced brittleness of the material also facilitates the flow of the filament to the extruder. You can, therefore, create amazing prints without worrying about any problems.
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, buildings, bricks
- DECORATIONS: letters, bowls, shelves, hanging signs, frames
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: cases, boxes, stands, key rings, watches
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: trays, bowls, hangers
- PROTOTYPES: furniture, wood-like elements
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- MODELS: buildings, interiors of apartments
|DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||190-210°C||50-70°C|
How to print?
- print temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F)
- bed temperature: 50-70°C (122-158°F) (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- to avoid a situation where the nozzle gets clogged with wood particles, we recommend cleaning the extruder after each FiberWood print by using any type of PLA filament
- recommended minimum 0,5 mm nozzle